Sensitivity. Nothing irks me as much as a violation of human rights.

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

I didn't know that fame can be forceful or rather intoxicating. I'm being forced to keep my blogs updated coz' I know that somebody is reading my blogs. Probably even lot of people. 23 in one week should be an exciting number for a personal blog. It is either some really jobless freak who keeps opening my blog thrice a day everyday or I'm becoming popular.

Well, if you thought I was being serious in the previous paragraph, you really lack good sense of humor. Nevertheless, I wasn't joking about the number 23.

One person or twenty three persons, I have decided to write on.

2 Comments:

Blogger abhilash warrier said...

sridhar,

50 or 50,000. they are just numbers. what is important is that the idea works...
- Tucker.

love,
abhi

2 March 2005 at 09:06

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ended up in your blog when i googled my name ,Your blog is really exiting and you have a good sens o f humor..i have started reading your blog from the date ou started writing

-Sridhar Subramanian

21 December 2006 at 22:28

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home