Sensitivity. Nothing irks me as much as a violation of human rights.

Monday, January 24, 2005

Indian Born Confused Yankee (IBCY)

Long long ago, I had written an essay on growing westernism among Indians, especially the youth. Somehow the link got lost and I had even forgotton that such an essay existed. Perhaps it isn't a great piece of work for me to remember. Nevertheless, when I found out the link, I couldn't help but to add it here.

It's called IBCY. It is my first attempt at stream of consciousness style. I particularly expect comments from Swati, Dinesh (Jr.) and Beena.

Here I go. (with due apologies to James Joyce)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second you, anonymous person.

28 January 2005 at 10:34

 
Blogger Shyamvallabh said...

He Haw, He Haw

2 February 2005 at 16:54

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting thought process, but reads poorly as an article. Its more suitable as an oral dialogue since most parts seem rather conversational. Try and "write" about this "stream of conciousness" rather than "talk" about it. You will do better.

6 February 2005 at 11:26

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home