Sensitivity. Nothing irks me as much as a violation of human rights.

Friday, December 24, 2004

I still can't believe that 2004 is coming to an end in a few days. This year has been the fastest in my life. Even now I feel that just last week, I stayed in Dinesh/Sharanya's house in Bukit Batok. I feel as if I'd just woken up from my coma to realise that I had been sleeping for 9 months.

Let's take stock now. There are some significant and some insignificant events in this year. Significant, I had quit smoking, I had made my car and myself street legal, I had signed up for a PG course in Journalism that's into mid-term exam now.

I've learned a lot of things this year, just as I did in the previous years of my life. I've watched lot of movies. I've read a lot of books. Significantly 'Who will cry when you die' by Robin Sharma. I made friends with Devika, I regained my contact with Sam and Viji. I stood by Latha's side during her difficult times. I have become more honest, truthful and conscientious with my affairs. I've spent all my money and energy on curing my dad's carcinoma aesophegus. I've spent rest of my savings on getting my car in order.

Otherwise I fell ill several times, had visited doctor like never before and lost lot of money.

Most importantly I've had an awakening on my career choices and made some concrete decisions. I've decided that next year is going to be quite significant in my life. I'm going to do two things. 1) Get into the media and 2) Get married.

Which media and whom is the only question that remains to be answered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home