Sensitivity. Nothing irks me as much as a violation of human rights.

Monday, April 04, 2005

Enforced Writing

I receive mails from the readers of my blog that I write regularly. While this is quite a overwhelming feeling that people look forward to what I write, it has certain practical constraints. I don't blog for a living, though I'd love to. And I do not consider blog as my diary the way most blogs are treated. I hardly write about my life or my friends. It took some time for me to realise that writing about what is happening in my life is of no concern to others.

On the other hand, my reflections on what feel about certain life events made sense. That coupled with my opinions on various things from movies to books to current affairs is what I see blogging is all about. While I assure some of my readers that I'll strive to write everyday, I request them not to be upset if I can't post something on certain mornings.

Nevertheless, please keep sending feedback, as mails, as comments or coffee sessions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home