Sensitivity. Nothing irks me as much as a violation of human rights.

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

What should I do with my life, Mr. Bronson?

I'm reading Tuesdays with Morrie. I have read Who Will Die When You Cry before this. I have read What Should I Do With My Life? before that. I'm going to read The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari after this.

Am I not a thoroughly confused individual? I am. I'm quite confused about what I want to do with my life. I know I want to do something that I enjoy, I like. I'm not really sure if it's writing. I'll know soon.

The good thing about such a confused and frustrated state is I'm going to discover the answer soon.

Very soon indeed.

1 Comments:

Blogger abhilash warrier said...

Sridhar,

Mitch Albom has also written "Five People You Meet in Heaven"... read that.

i quite liked tuesdays with morrie. very good book.

love,
abhi

2 March 2005 at 09:14

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home