Sensitivity. Nothing irks me as much as a violation of human rights.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Eight questions

* Why do I dislike Tamil films?
* Why do I fear emotional attachments?
* Why do I dislike people who like me?
* Why do I hate my waist so much but still not getting up early to gym?
* Why do I dislike Vinod Mehta and still scream at the paperboy if Outlook comes late?
* Why am I not keeping Mark Knopfler in my desktop?
* Why do I feel like throwing away all my tapes/cds?
* Why do I feel like I have only one more month to live?

I'm striking off the sixth question because I know why.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hai,

Just wanted to answer your questions!!
1.to answer the first one about tamil films i have to start my own blog which i am planning to after reading yours:-)
2.kadal enbadhu sneham.
azhndha anbhu
anbil vilaindha akkarai
akkarai katum parivu
parivu tharum urchagam
urchagathil valarum thanambikkai
thanambikkai tharum amaidhi.
-BK
Vazhvil kadal amaidhi pera vazhthukal.
(tamil kavithai in english sorry for that.)
3.its quite a natural human tendency
4. again millions of them do that imagine without guys like you how will VLCC,Talwalkers etc will survive with their crash diets?!
5.no comments
6.you got the answer what was that?
7. your are insane if you do that!!
8.i seriously dont have a clue on this one.

regular reader of your blog. thought will post some comments too this time. (though bit late or too late?!)

24 March 2005 at 03:49

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home