Sensitivity. Nothing irks me as much as a violation of human rights.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

sridharfc - new look



I, in an exasperation of idleness, experimented with adding pictures to my blog. It is not a breakthrough technology and actually as easy as sending an email. But I am quite excited about the possibilities.

So you'll find a lot of pictures being used for some of the old posts as well. From next usage, I shall acknowledge the image sources.

Perhaps this trend will continue till I get bored of seeing pictures in my site or find a better method of improving the content.

Disclaimer: Most of the images used are from various sites; I'm not paying for these images because this blog is a non-profit operation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home