Sensitivity. Nothing irks me as much as a violation of human rights.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Dear Anonymous

I didn't know whether to address you as Mr. or Ms. So I'm addressing you generally. I have not been responding to any of your comments in the past because, I consider your views are your rights and I respected it. My response to each of your views/comments would have led to unnecessary arguments between two individuals, which would insult both our intelligence and that is not the objective of this blog. I am running this blog to a) practice my writing skills and a) express my views on certain aspects of life I consider close to my heart. I ought to say that I have been reasonably successful on both the objectives.

As much as I respect your rights to express your views, I expect you to respect others. I presume you to be reasonably educated enough to know about blogs and read them and post your comments in them. Such an educated person should know that your last comments in response to Harry Potter posting was a breach of personal space and choice. That behaviour of yours could at best be described as juvenile. I'm sure Siddharth, who threw the teaser at me was merely intending to kindle some curiosity in me, and I'm also sure that many readers of my blog also -like me- have not read Half Blood Prince yet. Depsite the reputation of your previous comments, I still expected a more matured behaviour from you.

I want to sincerely request you to either stop intruding the personal space of others or if you are so frustrated with me for some reason beyond my comprehension, stop visiting my blog. today, I seriously considered changing my blog id.

I hope you will not put me through that ordeal. Thank you in advance.

Sridhar

4 Comments:

Blogger Siddharth said...

sridhar like the old tamil proverb goes...valai ila ambathan punaya vetchi serachan...anonymous is a super vetti,character who needs 2 get a life.ignore it!

6 December 2005 at 06:35

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Promise US that you will change your blog ID!

P.S: What makes you think there are other readers you speak off? Do you think you have a fan following? The anonymous comments prove to be more interesting.

6 December 2005 at 15:22

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really Anon, that was a sick thing to do. You spoilt the book for me, even before I touched it.

Sridhar called you Juvenile. I would like to go further, but I would prefer not to do it on someone else's blog.

7 December 2005 at 10:22

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sridhar, That was a real hard blow from you for the anonymous but I think it was deserved. But I suppose the anonymous viewer will atleast henceforth knows where he stands when reading ur blog and not spoil the flow of your writing and I would not like you to change your blog name just for some one whom you dont ever know.

For your information after knowing that you were reading The Class, i wanted to buy that but to surprise, it took almost 20 mins for the British Bookhouse in Oxford Street London to search down The Class by Erich Segal. :-(( Pathetic and Unbelievable. But still i could not get hold of that book :-((

13 December 2005 at 10:37

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home