Sensitivity. Nothing irks me as much as a violation of human rights.

Monday, September 27, 2004

Seriously speaking

Some say my blog appear serious. Some say it reads like school imposition. Some say it's nice, a customary remark and close the window in a hurry. Some say they look forward to my posts.
I want all of them to know that at this age and at this stage of my life, I have no option but to write to live. I would have saved them by becoming a music composer or a tabla artist if I've decided my career some eight years ago. Too bad for them that I was too busy drinking and smoking and chasing skirts then.

What I mean to say was it's not my fault that I'm writing or chosen this as my career. It's actually nobody's fault. As a consolation they can perhaps wonder what would have happened if I had become a composer. I would have sung a couple of songs too. Just imagine.

Writing is much better.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sridhar said...

Testing the comment system

27 September 2004 at 12:23

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You you aren't drinking, smoking or chasing skirts any more? What a sorry life? Grow young buddy!

25 November 2004 at 10:28

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home