Sensitivity. Nothing irks me as much as a violation of human rights.

Friday, October 08, 2004

Devika Frost

When I was young, I knew how to fly
not knowing how to land, decided not to try
Now I can land, but forgot how to fly


The above poem (or what is it?) is by Devika. I've promised that I'll write about her. But looks like it will take some more time. Meanwhile, check out this poem. Isn't it amazing? She swore that it wasn't plagiarised. I ain't sure yet.

Nevertheless, I think it's very philosophical, nostalgic, deja vu, or whatever you want to call it. Personally when I read it, I kind of get a feeling that something is staring at me quite hard with an accusing look.

1 Comments:

Blogger abhilash warrier said...

sridhar,

i want to meet devika. awesome poem.

love,
abhi.

2 March 2005 at 09:21

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home