Sensitivity. Nothing irks me as much as a violation of human rights.

Friday, February 04, 2005

Sensitivity

If I twist your arm, you cry in pain. If I release it immediately, you relax. If I hold on, you yell, scream, yoour eyes become red, and panic. If I hold on, and twist some more, what will become of you? Some of your nerves will twist, muscles tear, you bleed internally, depending on how strong I am or how weak you are, you may fracture some of your joints or bones.

You will, however, continue to scream and cry for help.

But how long will you continue to scream? When will you lose consciousness? What psychological scar will it leave on you? Once I lose my grip -if I ever do- what will be your memory of that incident?

How many innoncent prisoners, honest government workers and labourers in Bihar, Uttar Pradesh and women in India and in many Islamic countries get their arms twisted frequently?

Who cries for them?

How many of us have seen the way the chickens are handled and the goats treated?

When they cry for help, who cares to release their arms?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why do you like mutton briyani?? then??

24 March 2005 at 03:52

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"How many of us have seen the way the chickens are handled and the goats treated?"

HUHH, IT SEEMS YOU WERE DRUNK WHILE WRITING THE ABOVE.YOU PROBABLY DO NOT DESERVE TO WRITE IT.ONE CAN HEAR THE CRIES OF ALL THE CHICKENS THAT MADE WAY TO YOUR BLOWN STOMACH BUT THE IMPORTANT THING IS CAN YOU HEAR !!!

16 May 2005 at 15:44

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home