Sensitivity. Nothing irks me as much as a violation of human rights.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Why should we avoid bad flicks?

Image source: thanks to www.culverco.com

Watching one bad movie per week, if you are going to live for 65 years, leads to wasting nearly 20 whole months in your life time.

That's a hell of a lot of time to waste.

And this statistics does not count the time and effort spent on erasing the after-effects of the movie and also talking to friends on how lousy it was. For example, A Clockwork Orange effect took nearly 20 hours to wear off of me.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you know if it is a bad movie even before you see it? Any movie that tends towards gray characters seems bad to you and that doesn't mean it is actually bad movie. Name me one movie you thought was good in spite of the main character being morally corrupted. I liked "clockwork" because it was effective in making me think about it for a long long time. I've never seen a movie so weird that holds your attention till the end. At the same time I've to accept weirdness of "John Malkovich" became weary very soon. And again "Clockwork" is the best "Musical" I've seen. At the end I was very glad I saw that movie. For me it was 2 hours well spent.

-Dinesh Saravanan.K

3 June 2005 at 05:48

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next time, watch Abhay starring Kamal Hassan.
Or pick any David Dhawan film...

6 June 2005 at 10:39

 
Blogger Siddharth said...

clockwork is not a bad flick...it is downright terrible...good god...

7 June 2005 at 04:52

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Mr.Anonymous for suggesting the recipe for disaster(Abhay).

If one wants to to test his or her patience, this would be a good movie !!!Even then, I would hate to call it a good movie or even a movie !!!

7 June 2005 at 14:33

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home